Island of Love
Beautiful streets, picturesque plazas, romantic landscapes, medieval villages and famous cuisine, all this contributes to make Sicily an enthralling and magical place to spend some time with the one you love.
3000 years of history, culture and cuisine have combined to create an atmosphere of fabulous food, subdued music, charming villages, winding lanes, intimate hotels, and a warm and enthusiastic reception wherever you go.
The south is magical with its elegant and dramatic baroque architecture, cafés around the squares and beautiful countrysides.
Those seeking sun and sand should head to the South of Sicily or to Cefalù for exemple and the sun soaked Aeolian islands .
A promenade along Marsala’s salt pans during sunset will catapulte you in a magical atmosphere with “african” colors going from rose to orange and red
A trekking in the Madonie Park will transport you through lush and sunny nature.
The superb architecture of Palermo is unforgettable, and the cobblestone streets of some medieval villages in the Madonie Park , or on the Etna or Erice itself , are a veritable trove of artistic masterpieces.
With all that Sicily has to offer, the hard question is not whether or not to go, but just what to see once you arrive.
10 days / 9 nights
- 3 nights in a superior double room with sea view in 4 * hotel in Cefalù or surroundings, including breakfast
- 3 nights in a superior double room in 4 * Spa hotel , Continental breakfast included, in Western Sicily
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Private driver for all excursions and transfers in program
- Guided tour of the three New Unesco cities : Palermo, Monreale and Cefalu
- Street food tour in Palermo
- Cooking class in a local family in the Madonie
- 2 Hours in a Spa fo couple therapy
- Private picnic in the vineyards or olive groves
- Apero dinner in front of the Salt Pans in Marsala
- 3 nights in a charming Hotel or Wine Resort in double room with continental breakfast, in Eastern Sicily
- Guided tour of Syracuse and the Valley of the Temples
- Private guided tour of the “Godfather’s Villa “
- Boat ride in the Bay of Taormina
- Candle light dinner
- Etna excursion by private jeep with a cellar tour and tasting
Traveling is like falling in love, the world is made new